Engineered - Birch - Select - 400x1200mm - Medium Brown Plus
$3.09 sq. ft.
Out of stock
* Please note that Deposit Price shown on this page is per 1 square foot.
The final invoice with balance will be sent to you via email for payment prior to shipping
- Select Option 1 to buy now and schedule immediate pick up or delivery.
- Select Option 2 to reserve your order with a 20% deposit.
- Once the deposit is received we will hold your floors until your project is ready and delivery is scheduled.
- A final invoice with balance will be sent to you via email for payment prior to shipping. The balance must be fully paid before we ship out your floors.
- We hold orders for up to 3 months on deposit. After 3 months if project is not ready we request that the balance to be paid in full.
- Deposit are reimbursable as store credit on equivalent orders.
Color: Medium Brown Plus
5-10% extra flooring is the usual recommendation for regular installations. Please consult with your installer to know how much flooring you would need.
Warranty: all of our products come with a manufactures warranty of 15-30 years for residential use, depending on the manufacturer.
Disclaimer: The colour of floor may vary according to your monitor settings. There may be a variation in appearance between the images on this website, in-store samples and the floor you receive. Please contact our team if you have any questions. (450) 824-7600
Engineered floors are composed of a layer of real wood on top of a plywood base which allows it to be installed on concrete. Engineered floors also allow for wider planks as the wood is stabilized. Once installed the look and feel of your floors are those of hardwood with enhanced resistance to change in humidity and temperature. See our blog for more information on engineered flooring.
Get A Sample
In order to receive a sample, please select the sample product according to your country. Please write the name of the product you would like in the notes during the checkout process.
If you forget to do so, simply email us with a copy of your receipt for a sample purchase, along with a description of the product you’d like.
Get your installation accessories